The Hugh Hodgson School of Music’s music education area features internationally recognized faculty, attracting talented young musicians from the United States and abroad.
Students at the Hodgson School learn from intensive, hands-on instruction, as well as gaining valuable interactive performance and teaching experience by participating in one of the Hodgson School's numerous educational and community outreach programs. Additionally, students have the opportunity to participate in and collaborate with the Hodgson School's numerous small chamber ensembles, orchestras, bands, and choirs.
- Rebecca Atkins, Vocal Music Education
- Alison Farley, assistant professor
- Roy Legette, elementary music education
- Mary Leglar
- Johanna Royo
- Clinton Taylor, Area Chair, Director of Summer Music Camps
- Brian Wesolowski, assistant professor