The Double Dawgs program was created to give ambitious and motivated students a competitive advantage in today’s knowledge economy. By earning both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in five years or less, students can save time and money while positioning themselves for success after graduation.
The Hugh Hodgson School of Music offers:
- AB Music/M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (Concentration in Advertising) (Non-Thesis)
- AB Music/M.A. Nonprofit Management & Leadership (Non-Thesis)
- B.MUS Music Performance/M.M. (Performance) (Non-Thesis)
- B.MUS Music Performance/M.A. Nonprofit Management & Leadership (Non-Thesis)
- B.MUS Music Composition/M.M. (Composition) (Non-Thesis)
To visit the Double Dawgs website, please click HERE.